Email TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Pinterest Facebook Instgram Image Map

June 21, 2015

Teachers Pay Teachers Sellers Challenge - Week 1

It's been a while since I have posted on here. Working full time and working on my masters has put a slight cramp in my free time. The Teachers Pay Teachers Conference has inspired me to start working on my store again. When I saw the Teachers Pay Teachers Seller Challenge I knew it was something that would inspire to start working in my store again. The week one challenge was to makeover an existing product. I chose my color the sight words worksheets. Before it was just plain boring! There wasn't a cover sheet. Everything was generic from the Publisher program. Now I revamped it with cute font and added a cover, credits page, and my blog website link. This has definitely been a learning curve for me. I am usually so tech savvy. I need to start creating my products in Powerpoint so it will easily transition from PC to Mac.
I hope y'all enjoy my revamped item!

No comments:

Post a Comment