Email TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Pinterest Facebook Instgram Image Map

June 24, 2015

Dare to DREAM! Teachers Pay Teachers Sellers Challenge --- Week 2

So much truth in this quote!

This weeks Teachers Pay Teachers challenge is to dream big! Here are my dreams.

FUTURE: I want to save, save, save for the future. My boyfriend and I aren't engaged... yet. BUT I'd like to be able to save for when that day comes so we won't be in thousands of dollars in debt! You know the saying, first comes marriage... then comes the baby carriage!

TRAVEL: Possible honeymoon location? I'd die to go to Tahiti and stay on one of those huts on the beach... the ones you only see on TV. Looks like a great place to relax and enjoy.

HOME IMPROVEMENTS: Starting with the kitchen floors. The tile is dated, its cracked in several places and is missing grout. Not to mention it is white!! After I mop I need to mop again. It's a vicious cycle!

What are YOUR dreams? 


No comments:

Post a Comment